Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Defence Research and Development Organisation Project
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, School of Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in रक्षा अनुसंधान एवं विकास संगठन (Defence Research and Development Organisation) funded research project [No. ERIP/ER/202302007/M/01/1830] with the following position details below:
|Title of the Project
|Fabrication of three segment periodically poled LiNbO3 crystals quasi phase matching (QPM) device through maskless technique and its applications to ultra-broadband electro-optically tunable optical parametric oscillator
Dr. Prashant Povel Dwivedi, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Manipal University Jaipur Email id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile No.: +91-8905422325
|M. Tech in Photonics/Opto-electronics/Laser Science/Engineering Physics/Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication or M. Sc in relevant discipline in First Division with qualified GATE /NET score and upper age limit 28 years. The upper age limit shall be relaxed to candidates from SC, ST and OBC (NCL) category as per Govt. rules in vogue.
Should have experimental knowledge of photolithography/ Micro Fabrication Knowledge Knowledge in numerical tools like MATLAB, LabVIEW etc. is preferable.
|The project duration is of three years. However, the post is purely temporary on contract basis with an initial appointment for a period of one year, which may be extended up to 3 years / end of the project whichever is earlier, based on candidate’s performance and project completion date.
|Rs. 37,000/- p.m + 18% HRA for first two years and Rs. 42,000/- p.m. + 18% HRA for third year (After qualifying for the position of SRF)
|How to apply
|Eligible and interested candidates with the above-mentioned qualifications can send their applications to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Prashant Povel Dwivedi via e-mail (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ) by , 19 March 2024, quoting position on the subject line (Junior Research Fellow: ERIP/ER/2023), with complete bio-data containing passport size photo, e-mail id and phone no., details of qualification, i.e., examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from higher secondary onwards along with scanned copies of the qualifying degree certificate and mark sheets, Qualified GATE/ NET score card, research experience and published research articles, if any.
Candidates may please note the following:
- Selection committee of Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The date and time of interview will be informed via email.
- The above fellowship is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation or termination of the research project. An undertaking to the effect must be given by the student at the time of joining, if selected.
- The selected candidate may be assigned to perform any other duties time to time commensurate with his/her qualifications.
- The selected candidates can opt for Ph.D. program announced by MUJ (twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing Ph.D. at MUJ as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per university rules.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
For further queries, applicants may contact:
Dr. Prashant Povel Dwivedi,
Dr. Himanshu Chaudhary,
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,
Manipal University Jaipur,
Jaipur-Ajmer Express Highway, Dehmi Kalan,
Near GVK Toll Plaza, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303007. Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91-8905422325, 9549007774.