Why MUJ ?
- Meritorious Students from all across India– B Tech students get admission only based on their rank obtained at Manipal Entrance Test. MBA students come through National Entrance Tests like CAT/MAT/XAT and further four layers of filtering process of personal interactions. Admission in any program at MUJ is based on merit only. There are no reservations of any kind. These give an advantage to MUJ in form of batches of meritorious students from all across India.
- World class Infrastructure – MUJ campus has received many awards and accolades for its campus infrastructure. It is one of the rare LEED Platinum certified university campuses in the country. MUJ has been awarded a 5-star rating by GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment). Manipal University Jaipur is the first University in the country to receive this honor.
Alongside best quality academic infrastructure, more than 4000 student stay at the beautiful Hostels which offer quality facilities to students including indoor & outdoor sports, wi-fi, launderette, shops and multi-cuisine outlets. The Food Court is a unique concept at MUJ, where students can have their meals and other eatables of their choice. The Student Activity Area (SAC), the Central Vista, three Auditoriums and the Amphitheatre are places where students think, imagine, connect, reflect, network and innovate.
- Industry and Research exposure – MUJ houses multiple Research Labs, MoU and Centre of Excellence setup in collaboration with reputed companies. Students get to do real time Industry projects and participate in the research projects conducted by faculty members. Some of such initiatives are labs setup by Dell, Secure Meter,BOSCH,CDAC,DKOP Labs Pvt Ltd,Forsk Technologies.
There are specialized labs in collaboration with companies like EMC2 for Big Data & Cloud Computing,Dassault Systems and EDS Technologies for CATIA,INTEL for IOT,NVIDIA Computing Research Lab,Siemens PLC Excellence Centre,Microsoft IT Academy.
- Faculty & Curriculum -The highly qualified, intellectual and technically proficient faculty members are the assets of MUJ. Most of the faculty members are PhD holders from reputed institutions in India and abroad.
- Students with hands-on experience in industry – B Tech students undergo 6 months training in the final semester apart from summer internships. Therefore it is ensured that every B Tech student spends 8 to 9 months working in industry even before graduation. MBA students undergo compulsory 3 months Summer Internship in reputed organizations apart from Live Projects done during the trimesters. Hotel Management students undertake full semester internships in reputed hotels across the globe.
These internships and projects expose the students to real life applications of theory learns in classrooms and build the capability to work in a collaborative real environment.
- All round personalities - MUJ helps every student to develop in every field of his or her interest. Different clubs focused on different skill-sets help them to develop their area of interest. The key principle behind all of the student activities is their holistic development in order to make them better individuals and better person and not merely a good professional.