Department of Mathematics and Statistics School of Basic Sciences
Dr Mohd Rizwanullah is currently involved in teaching & research.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Engineering Mathematics-I||MA -1101||BTech Sem-I|
|Engineering Mathematics-II||MA-1201||B.Tech Sem-II|
|Engineering Mathematics-III||MA -1305||BTech III-Sem (ECE)|
|Engineering Mathematics-IV||MA -1404||BTech IV-Sem (ECE)|
|Quantitative Techniques||MA-1306||BCom III-Sem|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Ph.D||(Mathematics) Optimization||Dr B.R.A. University, Agra||2012|
|MPhil||Operations Research||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh, U.P, India||2002|
|MSc||Operations Research||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh, U.P., India||1998|
|Graduation||Mathematics, Statistics & Eco.||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh, U.P, India||1996|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur, Rajasthan||Senior Faculty/Associate Professor||Teaching and Administration||7 Years|
|Master Institute of IT & Management, Aligarh, U.P||Lecturer||Teaching and Administration||1 ½ Years|
|Indira Gandhi College of Management & Technology, Aligarh, U.P||Lecturer||Teaching||3 ½ Years|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Operations Research, Graph Theory, Mathematical Statistics, Quantitative Techniques, Discrete Mathematics. Business Mathematics and Statstics, Econometrics, Mathematical Economics, Simulation Techniques, Supply Chain Modeling
Area of Expertise
Optimization, Fuzzy Optimization, Graph theory, Mathematical Programming
Area of Research
Operations Research, Graph Theory, Mathematical Statistics, Simulation
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
1. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Scientific Committee, PO Box 982, Riverside, Connecticut, CT 06878, USA, (2014).
2. World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS), Athens, Grees.
3. SCIence and Engineering Institute (SCIEI), USA www.sciei.org. [Membership No.: 20160305001]
4. International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hong Kong. [Membership No.: 168133]
5. Universal Set of Mathematicians, (India): http://usmaths.110mb.com/
6. Rajasthan Ganita Parishad, Jaipur, Rajasthan, (2010), India.
7. EEIU, Eco-Ethics International Union, Germany, www.eeiu.org
Membership of Editorial Board/Review Committee:
1. International Journal of Education and Applied Sciences Research, India.
2. IARAS (International Association of Research and Science), Cyprus.
3. World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society (WSEAS)