Manipal University Network aims to create centres of excellence for research and innovation through its various campuses in India and abroad. The network has established hubs for cutting-edge research and innovation in emerging subjects like Nanotechnology, Wireless Network, Nuclear Engineering, etc.
The research activities across various institutes of the University Network are facilitated through the state-of-the-art innovation centre and inter-disciplinary labs. Be it in engineering, medicine, pharmaceuticals or life sciences, students and staff at the institutes under the Manipal University Network is involved in path-breaking innovation projects that impact the society.
The focus on innovation has ensured that students have access to best research infrastructure and expert guidance.
RESEARCH CREDENTIALS OF MANIPAL UNIVERSITY NETWORK
- 16.88 Cr. INR worth of research grants to drive inter-disciplinary research and innovation
- 30 Patents filed
- 330+ research projects
- 100+ industry and Government tie-ups
SOME OF THE INNOVATIONS BY STUDENTS AT MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
- Wireless Foetal Heartbeat Monitor
- Pain Relieving Instrument
- Implantable Drug Delivery Device
- Solar Mobile
- Design for Earthquake Resistant Structures
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS AT MU JAIPUR
- University of Lancaster, UK
- Universal College of Learning, New Zealand
- Edinburgh Napier University, UK
- n+i Group of French Institutions for Engineering & Science
- CIMA, UK
- USEIF, USA