lakhs package offered
Star rating from GRIHA and LEED's
lakhs in Scholarships
Students Capacity Hostels
The objective of M.Com (Financial Analysis) Course is to impart professional education and training in various aspects of business and its environment and provide them with opportunities to develop analytical skills in order to meet the challenges of business at the national and global level. The course aims at equipping the students with the requisite knowledge, skills & domain expertise envisaged, by the corporate world, of industry-worthy finance professionals.
The well-structured course exposes the students to the managerial issues in the contemporary world of finance & endeavors to create in the students a sense of confidence & competence in managing these issues, through knowledge dissemination & skill-enhancement.
Incorporating therein all relevant subjects of wide-spectrum application in real time work environment, this course offers the students great career opportunities in the financial sector. The entire course is outcome based and faculty are sensitive to ensure that the outcomes for each course is defined well at the beginning of the program and shared with each student through course handouts. This ensures expectation setting is taken care of between the learner and the teacher. Interactive lectures, pedagogy that is evolving, assignments and assessments ensure that all students achieve the specified outcomes. The role of the faculty at Manipal University thus is more of a mentor, facilitator and learning is outcome based.
* The M.Com. programme is a two year course comprising of four semesters. Each semester will have 13 weeks of study and 2 weeks for examination. A student will be required to complete the programme within a minimum of 2 years.
* The student shall complete a project study during the fourth semester of the second year and shall be required to undergo 45 days Summer Industrial Training at the end of the second semester.
* A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Master course in M.Com shall have passed B.Com from any university with a minimum of 50% marks.
* All students must attend every lecture, tutorial and practical classes.
* A student with less than 75% attendance in individual courses shall not be permitted to write the end semester examination in that course and will be given DT (Detained) letter grade in the course. Attendance of lectures, tests and tutorials all count towards the calculation of this attendance percentage.
* The aggregate percentage of attendance of the student during the semester will be entered in his / her grade sheet of that semester.
Students can elect any Three Courses in the IV Semester from the followings:
Post Graduates can get placed in organisations as:
"We have an experienced and quality faculty, state-of-the-art laboratories, and well planned residential spaces"
Prof (Dr) G K PrabhuPresident, MUJ
|Indian (Rs)||International (USD)|
To take admission in any of the several courses at Manipal University Jaipur, please go through this table to check your eligibility, in terms of academic pre-requisites and minimum age requirement.
If you don’t find the information you seek, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Once you have zeroed in on the course of your choice, this page will take you to our main Eligibility page.
SBC offers opportunities to develop our personalities by providing excellent academic culture and various co-curricular activities."
Because of the world class facilities that the school provides, I am able to get exposure into the competitive world."
SBC always helps the students to think beyond their limitations to achieve goals and contribute to society."
Our faculty present educational process in a congenial manner. MUJ maintains a secular outlook towards education."
The knowledge, skills and support from faculty coupled with solid industrial interface has made M.Com ( Financial Analysis) from Manipal University Jaipur a really valuable and enriching experience