lakhs package offered
Star rating from GRIHA and LEED's
lakhs in Scholarships
Students Capacity Hostels
The objective of M.Com (Financial Analysis) Course is to impart professional education and training in various aspects of business and its environment and provide them with opportunities to develop analytical skills in order to meet the challenges of business at the national and global level. The course aims at equipping the students with the requisite knowledge, skills & domain expertise envisaged, by the corporate world, of industry-worthy finance professionals.
The well-structured course exposes the students to the managerial issues in the contemporary world of finance & endeavors to create in the students a sense of confidence & competence in managing these issues, through knowledge dissemination & skill-enhancement.
Incorporating therein all relevant subjects of wide-spectrum application in real time work environment, this course offers the students great career opportunities in the financial sector. The entire course is outcome based and faculty are sensitive to ensure that the outcomes for each course is defined well at the beginning of the program and shared with each student through course handouts. This ensures expectation setting is taken care of between the learner and the teacher. Interactive lectures, pedagogy that is evolving, assignments and assessments ensure that all students achieve the specified outcomes. The role of the faculty at Manipal University thus is more of a mentor, facilitator and learning is outcome based.
* The M.Com. programme is a two year course comprising of four semesters. Each semester will have 13 weeks of study and 2 weeks for examination. A student will be required to complete the programme within a minimum of 2 years.
* The student shall complete a project study during the fourth semester of the second year and shall be required to undergo 45 days Summer Industrial Training at the end of the second semester.
* A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Master course in M.Com shall have passed B.Com from any university with a minimum of 50% marks.
* All students must attend every lecture, tutorial and practical classes.
* A student with less than 75% attendance in individual courses shall not be permitted to write the end semester examination in that course and will be given DT (Detained) letter grade in the course. Attendance of lectures, tests and tutorials all count towards the calculation of this attendance percentage.
* The aggregate percentage of attendance of the student during the semester will be entered in his / her grade sheet of that semester.
The course is collaboration with the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) U.K., to connect our students with the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. The student will have the option of obtaining the CIMA qualification along with graduate degree of M.Com.
The students get 11 courses exemption of CIMA, if they pursue M.Com from Manipal University Jaipur.
State of the art infrastructure and well equipped Class rooms.
* Students get insight into the real world through industrial trips which give them insight and valuable experience about everyday life in the industry.
* Learning by organizing cultural activities coupled with fests, seminars, workshops and conferences creates a great atmosphere and a wonderful learning environment.
* Through Group discussions, quizzes, role plays create a real-life based understanding of commerce and prepares students to develop problem-solving strategies.
* Regular seminars, presentation of business plans and various business related activities are arranged to give hands on exposure to students. Students are provided with the best facilities for research in various emerging trends in commerce and related industries.
* Well-equipped Tally lab is considered as one of the best part of SBC. Tally is capable of handling almost any kind of business transactions. Tally ERP 9 is an easy to use and perfect business management software which is fully compatible to GST laws.
* 100% placement assistance to meritorious students in reputed companies.
Students can elect any Three Courses in the IV Semester from the followings:-
> Mutual Funds & Pension funds Management
> Real Estate Investment Management
> Fixed Income Securities & Treasury Management
> Indirect Taxes: GST
> Infrastructure Finance
> Management of Public Finance
> Financial Derivatives
> Marketing of Financial Services
> Strategic Management
> Audit & Assurance
Post Graduates can get placed in organisations as:
> Junior Financial Analysts
> Financial Analyst
> Chartered Accountant trainee
> Assistant Consultant - Business Analyst
> Management Trainee - Finance
> Analyst-Back office
> Accounts Trainee
> Research Analyst / Option Strategist
"We have an experienced and quality faculty, state-of-the-art laboratories, and well planned residential spaces"
Prof (Dr) G K PrabhuPresident, MUJ
|Indian (Rs)||International (USD)|
|Course||Indian (Rs)||International (USD)|
|1st Installment total||87,500||2,100|
|Total Course Fee||1,45,000||3,900|
*Refundable Security Deposit of Rs 10,000/- is payable at the time of admission
With the objective of encouraging meritorious students and academic excellence, Scholarships, Seat Reservation and Financial Support are offered by MUJ to deserving students from first year onwards.
To take admission in any of the several courses at Manipal University Jaipur, please go through this table to check your eligibility, in terms of academic pre-requisites and minimum age requirement.
If you don’t find the information you seek, please write to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Once you have zeroed in on the course of your choice, this page will take you to our main Eligibility page.
SBC offers opportunities to develop our personalities by providing excellent academic culture and various co-curricular activities."
Because of the world class facilities that the school provides, I am able to get exposure into the competitive world."
SBC always helps the students to think beyond their limitations to achieve goals and contribute to society."
Our faculty present educational process in a congenial manner. MUJ maintains a secular outlook towards education."