CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dr. Devesh Kumar Srivastava is Professor in the Department of Information Technology, School of Computing & IT at Manipal University Jaipur.He is also:
- Member of IEEE, ACM, IAENG
- Vice -Chairman (NBA process committee) at university level
- Member of NAAC Audit data committee at university level
- Academic / Registration In-charge at department level
- Member of Board of Studies
- Member of Research Progress Committee
- Coordinator for M.Tech (Data Science)
For Research Publication please visit :
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Data Mining and Warehousing
|| M.Tech(Data Science)- First Sem
|Cloud Computing and Infrastructure
|| B.Tech(IT) – sixth Semester
|| B.Tech(IT) – fifth Sem
||Year of passing
|| UTU Dehradun
|| AAI Allahabad
|| VBS PU Jaunpur
|Institution / Organisation
|Manipal University Jaipur
|| Teaching/ Research
|| Aug 2012- present
|Software Services Pvt Ltd Gurgaon
||Senior Software Engineer
|| 2.9 years
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Software Engineering, Operating System, Data Mining, Machine Learning ,Computer Architecture, Computer Network, Oops Technology, Image Processing
Software Engineering, Data Analytics , Cloud Computing
Software Engineering, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Contributed as a Member of Advisory Committee, Publication Chair Committee, Apex Body Committee, Technical Program Committee, Program Chair and Co-Chair in 57 International conferences of Springer, ACM, Elsevier, IEEE till now.
Reviewer of few Journals:
- IGI, Inderscience, Springer, Elsevier.
Ph.D (4 Completed ):
- Dr. Manjeet Gupta- Performance Enhancement of Multi-Tenant’s Applications for Geographical Data Centers in Private Cloud Sector.
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Sharma- Strengthening wavelet-based Steganography Schemes to Transfer Secure Information
- Dr. Ankit Srivastava- A Pixel-Based Novel Approach in Fingerprint Identification using Feature Extraction
- Dr. Priyanka Dhaiya - Development of an Algorithm for Intrusion Detection in Big Data using Deep Learning
- Amit Kumar Sharma - Deep Network based Model for Rumor Detection on Social Media Microblogging
- Priyanka Nair- Earth Observation Data Science for Mineral Mapping using Satellite Imagery
- Amol Saxena – Bug Localization in object-oriented application using Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Sourabh Banga – Machine Learning Algorithm
- Sarvesh Kumar – Cloud Computing
Honored by Award:
- Award for Excellence in ICT Research for the Year 2017 in ICTIS 2017 conference on 25th March 2017, at Ahmedabad
- Award for Best paper presentation in IEMIS 2018 at Kolkata
- Award for Best ICT Research of the Year 2018 in ICT4SD 2018 conference on 30th August 2018 at Goa.
- Award for excellence in Education on 3 Sep 2019 at Birla Institute of Science and Technology Jaipur, organized by Simply Jaipur magazine 2019.
- Award for Best Researcher of the Year 2020 on 25th Jan 2020 at SMART-COM 2020 conference in Bangkok Thailand
- Award for Excellence in Education of the year 2020 received at Institute of Technical and Scientific Research, Jaipur in September 2020.
Invited Talk / Invited Speaker:
- Invited talk on Big Data -2015 at Rajsthan Institute of Engineering & Technology Jaipur on 05th Feb 2015
- Invited talk “Current Research Opportunities in Software Engineering”, at ACM supported International conference on Information and Communication Technology for competitive Strategies 4th March 2016 at Udaipur
- Invited talk “Building a Smart city framework using Internet of Things” at International conference on Information And Communication Technology for Intellegent Systems on 26th March 2017.
- Addressed keynote on “Internet of Things for Smart Living” at Faculty Development Program during 28 August to 03 September 2017 at Banasthli Vidyapith Nevai Rajasthan
- Invited talk on “Uncertainty in Software Testing in Communication Technology” at International conference on Information and communication technology for competitive strategies (ICTCS-2017), 16th Dec 2017 Udaipur
- Invited talk on “Security through Biometrics” at National conference on Information Technology & Security Application at JECRC Jaipur on 16th March 2019.
- Addressed keynote on “Detecting Influencers in Social Networks Through Machine Learning Techniques “ in 4th International Conference on Smart Trends for Computing and Communications 25th Jan 20 SMARTCOM 2020 Bangkok Thailand
- Invited talk on “IoT and its future” in 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development (ICT4SD 2020) Goa held during July 23 - 24, 2020
- Invited talk on “Machine Learning in Computer Vision” in Fifth International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2020) held during December 11-12, 2020.
- Addressed keynote on Internet of Technology in Five days Faculty Development Program on “Internet of Things (IoT)” on December 18, 2020 organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Indraprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad sponsored by AICTE ATAL program
- Addressed keynote on Data Analytics Using R/ Weka in Five days Faculty Development Program on 9th January 2021 organized by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and Arya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur
Chaired Technical Session:
- Springer International conference on ICT for Intelligent System on 28th-29th Nov 2015 at Ahmedabad
- IEEE International conference CICN 2015 on 12th -14th Dec 2015 at Jabalpur.
- ACM International conference of Computer Network -2016
- ACM International conference on Information and Communication Technology for competitive Strategies 2016 Udaipur
- Elsevier International conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences March 17-19, 2016 Jaipur National University Jaipur
- Springer International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development 1-2 July Goa
- Springer International Conference Springer International Conference on Smart Trends for Information Technology and Computer Communications (SmartCom) August 6-7, 2016 Jaipur
- Springer International conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent System on 25th -26th March 2017 at Ahmedabad
- Springer International conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent System on SISC Manipal University Jaipur
- ACM SIN 2017 International conference on Security of Information and Networks at Jaipur on October 13- 15, 2017
- Springer International conference on Data, Engineering & Applications at Bhopal on October 28-29 ,2017
- IEEE International conference on Communication System and Network Technologies (CSNT) Nagpur, November 11-13, 2017
- Springer International conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent System on Udaipur, December 16-17, 2017
- Springer International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security (IEMIS), Kolkata February 23-25 2018
- Elsevier International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Sciences (ICCIDS) Gurgaon 7-8 April 2018
- Springer 4th International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development at Goa on 30 August 2018
- Springer 2nd International Conference on Smart IoT Systems Innovation in Computing on 19th January 2019.
- IEEE 2nd International Conference on computing and communication Technology ICCT -Manipal University Jaipur
- Elsevier 2nd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Sciences (ICCIDS) Gurgaon at North Cap Gurgaon
- Springer International Conference ICTIS 2019 at Udaipur.
- Springer 4th International Conference SMARTCOM 2020 on 25th January 2020 at Bangkok Thailand
- Springer 5th International Conference Advanced Machine Learning Technologies and Applications (AMLTA) Feb 14, 2020 at Manipal University Jaipur
- IEEE International Conference on Data, Engineering and Applications – 2020 on 25th Feb 2020 at RGTU Bhopal
- Springer International Conference on Computing Science, Communication and Security (COMS2)-2020 in March 2020 at Ganpat University Ahmedabad
- Springer 5th International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development Jul 23-24, Goa
- Springer 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS-2020) on December 12, 2020 at Jaipur
- Springer 17th Springer International conference on Distributed computing and Internet Technology on 9th January 2021 at KIIT, Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar.
Call for Book Chapters published:
- Chapter - Reliability Measurement of Square Model to Develop IVR Software Title of Book - Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science, Vol. 4. ISBN-13 (15) - 978-93-89562-50-7 Publisher – Book International Publisher
- Chapter- Chronic Kidney Disease Prediction Using Data Mining Algorithms Title of Book : Handbook of Research on Disease Prediction Through Data Analytics and Machine Learning DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-2742-9.ch006 Publisher – IGI Global Publisher
- Chapter - Blockchain Risk and Uncertainty in Automated Applications Title of Book: Opportunities and Challenges for Blockchain Technology in Autonomous Vehicles |Pages: 23 DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-3295-9.ch005 Publisher – IGI Global Publisher
- Chapter- Smart Irrigation in Farming using Internet of Things Title of Book: Emerging Pedagogies of Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Internet of Things Publisher: CRC press
Thesis Project Supervised of B.Tech / M.Tech:
- Supervised many scholars of B.Tech/ M.Tech for their major inhouse project and diseration.
|Software Services Pvt Ltd Gurgaon
||Senior Software Engineer
||January '08 – August '10