CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dr. Devesh Kumar Srivastava is Professor in the Department of Information Technology, School of Computing & IT at Manipal University Jaipur.He is also:
- Member of IEEE, ACM, IAENG
- Vice -Chairman (NBA process committee) at university level
- Member of NAAC Audit data committee at university level
- Academic / Registration In-charge at department level
- Member of Board of Studies
- Member of Research Progress Committee
- Coordinator for M.Tech (Data Science)
For Research Publication please visit :
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Data Mining and Warehousing
|| M.Tech(Data Science)- First Sem
|Cloud Computing and Infrastructure
|| B.Tech(IT) – sixth Semester
|| B.Tech(IT) – fifth Sem
||Year of passing
|| UTU Dehradun
|| AAI Allahabad
|| VBS PU Jaunpur
|Institution / Organisation
|Manipal University Jaipur
|| Aug 2016 to present
|Manipal University Jaipur
|| Teaching/ Research
|| Aug 2012 to July 2016
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Software Engineering, Operating System, Data Mining, Machine Learning ,Computer Architecture, Computer Network, Oops Technology, Image Processing
Software Engineering, Data Analytics , Cloud Computing
Software Engineering, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Contributed as a Member of Advisory Committee, Publication Chair Committee, Apex Body Committee, Technical Program Committee, Program Chair and Co-Chair in 57 International conferences of Springer, ACM, Elsevier, IEEE till now.
Reviewer of few Journals:
- IGI, Inderscience, Springer, Elsevier.
Ph.D (4 Completed ):
- Dr. Manjeet Gupta- Performance Enhancement of Multi-Tenant’s Applications for Geographical Data Centers in Private Cloud Sector.
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Sharma- Strengthening wavelet-based Steganography Schemes to Transfer Secure Information
- Dr. Ankit Srivastava- A Pixel-Based Novel Approach in Fingerprint Identification using Feature Extraction
- Dr. Priyanka Dhaiya - Development of an Algorithm for Intrusion Detection in Big Data using Deep Learning
- Amit Kumar Sharma - Deep Network based Model for Rumor Detection on Social Media Microblogging
- Priyanka Nair- Earth Observation Data Science for Mineral Mapping using Satellite Imagery
- Amol Saxena – Bug Localization in object-oriented application using Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Sourabh Banga – Machine Learning Algorithm
- Sarvesh Kumar – Cloud Computing
Honored by Award:
- Award for Excellence in ICT Research for the Year 2017 in ICTIS 2017 conference on 25th March 2017, at Ahmedabad
- Award for Best paper presentation in IEMIS 2018 at Kolkata
- Award for Best ICT Research of the Year 2018 in ICT4SD 2018 conference on 30th August 2018 at Goa.
- Award for excellence in Education on 3 Sep 2019 at Birla Institute of Science and Technology Jaipur, organized by Simply Jaipur magazine 2019.
- Award for Best Researcher of the Year 2020 on 25th Jan 2020 at SMART-COM 2020 conference in Bangkok Thailand
- Award for Excellence in Education of the year 2020 received at Institute of Technical and Scientific Research, Jaipur in September 2020.
Invited Talk / Invited Speaker:
- Invited talk on Big Data -2015 at Rajsthan Institute of Engineering & Technology Jaipur on 05th Feb 2015
- Invited talk “Current Research Opportunities in Software Engineering”, at ACM supported International conference on Information and Communication Technology for competitive Strategies 4th March 2016 at Udaipur
- Invited talk “Building a Smart city framework using Internet of Things” at International conference on Information And Communication Technology for Intellegent Systems on 26th March 2017.
- Addressed keynote on “Internet of Things for Smart Living” at Faculty Development Program during 28 August to 03 September 2017 at Banasthli Vidyapith Nevai Rajasthan
- Invited talk on “Uncertainty in Software Testing in Communication Technology” at International conference on Information and communication technology for competitive strategies (ICTCS-2017), 16th Dec 2017 Udaipur
- Invited talk on “Security through Biometrics” at National conference on Information Technology & Security Application at JECRC Jaipur on 16th March 2019.
- Addressed keynote on “Detecting Influencers in Social Networks Through Machine Learning Techniques “ in 4th International Conference on Smart Trends for Computing and Communications 25th Jan 20 SMARTCOM 2020 Bangkok Thailand
- Invited talk on “IoT and its future” in 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development (ICT4SD 2020) Goa held during July 23 - 24, 2020
- Invited talk on “Machine Learning in Computer Vision” in Fifth International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2020) held during December 11-12, 2020.
- Addressed keynote on Internet of Technology in Five days Faculty Development Program on “Internet of Things (IoT)” on December 18, 2020 organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Indraprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad sponsored by AICTE ATAL program
- Addressed keynote on Data Analytics Using R/ Weka in Five days Faculty Development Program on 9th January 2021 organized by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and Arya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur
Chaired Technical Session:
- Springer International conference on ICT for Intelligent System on 28th-29th Nov 2015 at Ahmedabad
- IEEE International conference CICN 2015 on 12th -14th Dec 2015 at Jabalpur.
- ACM International conference of Computer Network -2016
- ACM International conference on Information and Communication Technology for competitive Strategies 2016 Udaipur
- Elsevier International conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences March 17-19, 2016 Jaipur National University Jaipur
- Springer International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development 1-2 July Goa
- Springer International Conference Springer International Conference on Smart Trends for Information Technology and Computer Communications (SmartCom) August 6-7, 2016 Jaipur
- Springer International conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent System on 25th -26th March 2017 at Ahmedabad
- Springer International conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent System on SISC Manipal University Jaipur
- ACM SIN 2017 International conference on Security of Information and Networks at Jaipur on October 13- 15, 2017
- Springer International conference on Data, Engineering & Applications at Bhopal on October 28-29 ,2017
- IEEE International conference on Communication System and Network Technologies (CSNT) Nagpur, November 11-13, 2017
- Springer International conference on Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent System on Udaipur, December 16-17, 2017
- Springer International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security (IEMIS), Kolkata February 23-25 2018
- Elsevier International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Sciences (ICCIDS) Gurgaon 7-8 April 2018
- Springer 4th International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development at Goa on 30 August 2018
- Springer 2nd International Conference on Smart IoT Systems Innovation in Computing on 19th January 2019.
- IEEE 2nd International Conference on computing and communication Technology ICCT -Manipal University Jaipur
- Elsevier 2nd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Sciences (ICCIDS) Gurgaon at North Cap Gurgaon
- Springer International Conference ICTIS 2019 at Udaipur.
- Springer 4th International Conference SMARTCOM 2020 on 25th January 2020 at Bangkok Thailand
- Springer 5th International Conference Advanced Machine Learning Technologies and Applications (AMLTA) Feb 14, 2020 at Manipal University Jaipur
- IEEE International Conference on Data, Engineering and Applications – 2020 on 25th Feb 2020 at RGTU Bhopal
- Springer International Conference on Computing Science, Communication and Security (COMS2)-2020 in March 2020 at Ganpat University Ahmedabad
- Springer 5th International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development Jul 23-24, Goa
- Springer 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS-2020) on December 12, 2020 at Jaipur
- Springer 17th Springer International conference on Distributed computing and Internet Technology on 9th January 2021 at KIIT, Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar.
Call for Book Chapters published:
- Chapter - Reliability Measurement of Square Model to Develop IVR Software Title of Book - Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science, Vol. 4. ISBN-13 (15) - 978-93-89562-50-7 Publisher – Book International Publisher
- Chapter- Chronic Kidney Disease Prediction Using Data Mining Algorithms Title of Book : Handbook of Research on Disease Prediction Through Data Analytics and Machine Learning DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-2742-9.ch006 Publisher – IGI Global Publisher
- Chapter - Blockchain Risk and Uncertainty in Automated Applications Title of Book: Opportunities and Challenges for Blockchain Technology in Autonomous Vehicles |Pages: 23 DOI: 10.4018/978-1-7998-3295-9.ch005 Publisher – IGI Global Publisher
- Chapter- Smart Irrigation in Farming using Internet of Things Title of Book: Emerging Pedagogies of Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Internet of Things Publisher: CRC press
Thesis Project Supervised of B.Tech / M.Tech:
- Supervised many scholars of B.Tech/ M.Tech for their major inhouse project and diseration.
|Software Services Pvt Ltd Gurgaon
||Senior Software Engineer
||January '08 – August '10