We have put together here some frequently asked questions about Manipal University Jaipur.


If what you do not find what you are looking for, do write us an email at, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.


Can I apply to more than one course? Can I do it in a single application?

What is my approximate expenditure for a course I choose to study at MUJ?

Can I avail of any scholarships for my study at MUJ?

Will I get hostel accommodation at the time of admission?

Do you have any management / reservation/ donation quota?

Can an NRI-sponsored student pay the course / tuition fee in Indian rupees?

Can a foreign student study on a Tourist Visa?

How do I apply for a Student Visa or PIO or OCI?