The Finance Department of Manipal University Jaipur located on the First floor of the main Administrative Block. The Department handles and maintains all the financial accounts and activities of Manipal University Jaipur and its constituent institutions. These include:
- Student Finance: Student Fee Collections, Fee Receipts, Scholarships, Refunds and related student services.
- Treasury Operations: Fund Flow Management, Investment of Funds, disbursal of funds for vendor payments of capital and operating expenses.
- Vendor Payments / Account Payables: Processing the payments of Infrastructure projects, Academic & Research Activities, Admin & Operating expenses. Payroll services to all faculty and staff at the University.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting: Maintain the university books of accounts, monthly book closure, periodical MIS, financial statements of the University and preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Taxation and Statutory Compliances: Handling the compliances with taxation and other statutory requirements such as Labor Cess, Gratuity, EPF, ESI, TDS, GST, TCS and NPS etc.
The Finance Department is also responsible for framing and Implementing financial policies and rules, handling Internal & Statutory Audits, Tax related issues and consolidation of accounts. Department handles providing various financial data and reports required for Ranking, Assessment and Accreditation of the University and its constituent units.
Mr Pradeep Chaturvedi
Chief Finance & Account Officer
Manipal University Jaipur
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact: +91 141-3999100 Extn: 741, 236