The Department of Mechanical Engineering was established in Manipal University Jaipur in 2011.
Mechanical Engineering is one of the major streams in the engineering profession and its principles are involved in the design, study, development and construction of nearly all of the physical devices and systems.
Our Mechanical Engineering degrees are rooted in the real world of industry and the rapidly evolving needs of the engineering sector. Our professionally accredited Mechanical Engineering degree equips students with knowledge and skills across a wide range of mechanical engineering topics. A degree in Mechanical Engineering is the basis for a career in a profession that offers an extremely wide choice of employment. Four core subjects Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Solid Mechanics and Dynamics will form the backbone of studies and give a sound foundation in Mechanical Engineering principles.
Be a modern engineer for the future. We are committed to developing the modern professional engineers for the future. Our emphasis is on active learning, supported by state of the art practices in lectures and tutorials. This program provides a broad-ranging understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles and the confidence to apply this knowledge to real engineering problems.
The Department offers Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, M. Tech in Computer Aided Analysis and Design and Manufacturing Engineering and Technology including Ph. D programs in several areas of specialisation.
- Excellence in Mechanical Engineering Education for Global Competency with Human Values
- M1. To provide conducive academic and research environment.
- M2. To develop professional skills by student centric activities and industry collaboration.
- M3. To serve society by Inspiring young minds with ethical values.
- Excellent infrastructure in terms of manpower, books, teaching aids & sophisticated equipment for producing excellent Engineers.
- Exposure to industries through periodical industrial visits and ambient opportunities to take up industrial attachment or apprenticeship
- Well established laboratories with upgraded tools at par with the technical advancements
- One of the largest departments at Manipal University Jaipur
- Study includes theoretical knowledge as well as practical knowledge
- Manufacturing Engineering and Technology
- Computational Fluid Dynamics & Heat Transfer
- Computer Aided Analysis and Design
- Internal Combustion Engine
- Computer Numerical Control
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage
- Alternative Fuels
Department of Mechanical Engineering offes following programs:
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Aided Analysis and Design
- M.Tech Energy Science & Technology
- Click Here to see Department Collaborations
- CLICK HERE to see students of Mechanical Engineering placed in companies.
HIGHER STUDY DATA
- CLICK HERE to see Higher Study data of Mechanical Engineering students.