CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dr Manoj Kumar is Professor in School of Computing & Information Technology at Manipal University Jaipur.
- M.Tech HPC, Coordinator
- Departmental PhD Coordinator
- School Coordinator of Annual-Report 2016
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Programming in C
|| B.Tech-II Sem
|Advanced Compiler Design
|| M.Tech-II Sem
||Year of passing
|| MNIT Jaipur
|| MNIT Jaipur
||Computer Science and Engg.
|| MBM Engg. College, JNV university Jodhpur
|Institution / Organisation
|Manipal University Jaipur
|| June 2015-Till Today
|| 6 Years
|Dmatics Software Solutions, Jodhpur
||Junior Project Engg
|| 2 Years
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Compiler Design, Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Data Structures, Computer Architecture
Network on Chip, Information Security
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Scholarship support of $10000 CAD for six months under the Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program by the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) on behalf of the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT) at University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- DST Fellowship ($1900) to present research paper the 27th IEEE International Symposium on Defect and Fault Tolerance in VLSI and Nanotechnology Systems (DFT), Netherlands, 2014.
- PhD Forum Fellowship ($2850) to participate in the 22nd IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI-SoC), Mexico, 2014
- Manoj Kumar, Rimpy, Vijay Laxmi, Manoj Singh Gaur, "Fault Tolerant XY Routing in NoC using LBDR", Presented at 4th IEEE International Workshop on Reliability Aware System Design and Test, 2012.
- Manoj Kumar, Rimpy, Manoj Singh Gaur , "Network on Chip and Fault Tolerant Routing", Tutorial Presented at National Seminar on advances in VLSI Design, NIRMA University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Manoj Kumar, Rimpy, Manoj Singh Gaur, "NIRGAM Simulation Platform", Tutorial Presented at Universidad Polytechnic de Valencia, Spain.
Seminar/ Workshop/FDP organized:
- IoT Boot Camp (2 days)
- Android Training Program (45 hrs, Full semester)
- Industrial C training Program (45 hrs, Two Full semesters
Seminar/ Workshop/FDP attended:
- NoC Workshop at MNIT
- SDN Workshop at MNIT
- Advances in Smart Systems and Video Compression workshop at MUJ
- IoT Boot Camp at MUJ
- Industrial C training Program at MUJ
- Android Training Program at MUJ