THEME OF THE CONFERENCE
The International Conference on “Cutting-edge Research in Material Science and Chemistry (CRMSC-2021)” is specifically aimed at giving an overview of interdisciplinary nature of chemistry to the material scientists and young researchers venturing into the boundary of chemistry with other applied sciences. The event is also intended to encourage collaborative interactions between chemists and researchers of allied sciences to contribute towards inclusive and sustainable development. The conference will provide the researchers additional opportunities to gain exposure to scientific concepts and methods related to applications in the field of energy, healthcare, water, and environment.
TOPICS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Energy Conversion and storage
- Material Processing and engineering
- Electronic, Transport and Optical Properties
- Multifunctional and Smart Materials
- Materials in Drug Discovery, Development and Delivery
- Natural and Biomaterials
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable Materials
- Micro- and Macro-Materials
- Nano and Composite Materials
- Role of Materials in Organic Synthesis
- Theoretical and Computational Material chemistry
- Societal Applications of Materials
Send your abstracts to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org General guidelines for submission: https://crmsc2021.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/General-Guidelines-for-Submission.pdf
Abstracts are invited on the themes aligned with the thrust areas of the conference. Submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed for acceptance either for oral / poster presentation and SELECTED full-length manuscripts will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings after due peer review process.
All accepted full-length papers of the conference will be published in Elsevier’s “Materials Today: Proceedings”.
“INDEXING”: Scopus, Conference Proceedings Citation Index, INSPEC