About the Conference
The author-function is characteristic of the mode of existence, circulation, and functioning of certain discourses within a society. – Michel Foucault
Against this backdrop, this conference on South Asian Literature and Culture Studies aims at studying the issues like racism, colonialism, gender discrimination and bias, hierarchy, identity, war and partition, trauma, cultural discourses portrayed in the writings and aesthetics which thwart the upliftment and progression of South Asian developing nations. The critical responses to such issues can benefit the masses to embrace cultural hybridization, individuality, and globalization in place of conservatism.
Critical literary theories
Cultural diversity in literature
Ethnicity, diversity, and identity
Feminism in present scenario
Gender concerns in literature
Indigenous people, minority, discourses of marginalization
Literature and films
Contemporary Mythological Narratives
Post-colonial discourses in literature
South Asian diaspora, translational, and expatriate literary discourses
Last Date of Abstract Submission – 15 November 2020
Notification of Acceptance – 30 November 2020
Full Paper submission – 31 December 2020
Conference dates – 29-31 March 2021
Instructions of paper submission
- Abstract - 150-200 words
- Full paper – 5000 words (including references)
- Citation style – APA 6th Edition.
- Heading – Title of the paper, Author’s Meta data with email id
- Subject Matter – Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Discussion and analysis, Conclusion, References
- Format of the paper
- Line Spacing – 1.5
- Font style – Times New Roman
- Font size –
- Title -14, bold
- Name of author and address – 13
- Abstract – 12, italics
- Keywords – 12
- Paper – 12
- File format – MS Word and PDF along with Plagiarism report by using Turnitin.
- Paper should be submitted at - email@example.com
- E-conference (No physical presence or travelling required)
- Best paper presentation award
- Best research paper award
- Opportunity to publish paper in Scopus / UGC CARE category of journals/ edited book with ISBN No.
Only selected quality papers (after blind reviews) will be published in the upcoming special issue of a Scopus Indexed journal (Quartile 2 and/or 3). Paper presentation does not assure the publication in Scopus indexed journal. Article Processing Charges (APC) for publication in Scopus Indexed journal (Q2/Q3) shall be rendered by the author(s).
Date and Day: 29 March to 31 March 2021
Time: 09:00 AM- 05:00 PM