To give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills, School of Law, Manipal University Jaipur organising a National Moot Court Competition on Feburary 27-28, 2016. It aims to provide a real life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law.
Date and Venue
February 27th to 28th 2016 at Manipal University Jaipur, University Campus, Jaipur.
Team composition and eligibility criteria
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Arguments shall be in English only.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
- Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 31st January 2016.
- A registration fee of Rs.3000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Manipal University Jaipur”, payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name, contact no. including year/semester of study.
- Click Here For Registration Form