The club 'SHABD' is formed in order to retain the Indian cultural and lingual identity on campus. Aiming to promote our mother tongue and official working language of India, SHABD aims to educate students about the vibrant literature and century old wisdom conserved profoundly within our national language. Though it be billion dollar industry like Bollywood or an IAS examination, definitely Hindi as a language has successfully left its mark. SHABD aims to preserve the dynamic flow of Hindi language and promote our beautiful traditions as well as culture to its fullest. With intentions to adopt pure Hindi as our lingua
Dr. Saad Ullah Khan (8979694548)
Co-Coordinator: Ms. Priyanka Yadav (9571272818)
Monday & Thursday (04:00 pm to 05:00 pm)
Faculty block 3, academic block 2AB, MUJ. Extension No: 590
Student CoordinatorSPresident - Shirin Khan (9982944086)
General Secretary - Yash Raj Maheshwari (9828080641)
Event Coordinators- (1) Ayush Gupta (2) Inderjeet Singh (3) Rohan Bali (4) Vidhushi Singh Chauhan
Advisory-Akshat Gupta (8930082226)
Membership Mode: Open
Registration: Available online and offline.
Activities of CLUB
(1) To organize debates on issues of national, international and lingual interest.
(2) To organize or participate in major cultural events of the University
(3) To make the students aware about the significance of Hindi Language.
(4) To organize workshops and seminars for strengthening Hindi language on campus.
(5) To organize and commemorate days dedicated to Hindi Language and Mother Tongue.
(6) To participate in all the major events signifying national integration, unity and