- To provide an opportunity to learn and gain knowledge about the concepts, which are not a part of the planned syllabus.
- To provide the students with a first-hand experience with various skills such as soldering components, PCB etching, assembling of circuits and design & analysis of circuits using professional open source and/or student edition software.
- To provide a first-hand experience with both microprocessor and microcontroller development boards such as RaspberryPi and Aurdino development boards.
- These skills are mainly aimed to facilitate students in making their own projects so that students get practical experience on how projects are planned and made.
- Ms. Pallavi Yarde, Senior Faculty Advisor email@example.com; (Ph.) 0141-3999100 Ext. 211; (M) 9950212325
- Dr. Shashikant Sharma , Faculty Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org (Ph.) 0141-3999100 Ext. 672; (M) 9414780222
- Mr. Saugata Dutta, Faculty Advisor email@example.com (Ph.) 0141-3999100 Ext. 634; (M) 9911826819
Student office bearers
- President: Mr. Jaideep Singh +918003452423, Jaideep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President: Mr. Rohan Kumar Prasad +91 99280 93097, Rohankprasad12@hotmail.com
- Secretary: Mr. Patanjali Dwivedi 086968 31889, Patanjalidwivedi1@gmail.com
- Treasurer: Mr. Vaibhav Kumar +91 99500 86116, Vk61295@gmail.com
- DIY club conducted the Intel Technology Provider PCB Designing Workshop in partnership with Certination under the Electronics and Communication Department, on the 4th and 5th of March, 2017. The topic of the workshop was PCB Designing (EAGLE CAD software, Hands-on PCB manufacturing) and conducted by trainer - Mr Vikash Bhardwaj (Intel Certified trainer on PCB designing)
Future Event Calendar
Invited talks from Industries and further calendar will be designed once the students joins the coming semester.
September – For Fresher’s Batch
750/-* per year per member
*subject to revision