HUMAN RIGHTS CELL
OVERVIEW OF THE CLUB
Human rights cell was established by the students of Manipal University during the academic year of 2019-2020. The cell aims to create awareness about human rights and help those who are in need. One of the most important priorities of the cell is to help an individual lead a decent and dignified life without infringing the rights of others.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB
- Awareness of people regarding their rights- they will learn about their rights and duties towards the society and how to raise voice if any of the rights are violated.
- To study the philosophical and cultural places and historical perspective on human rights.
- To keep the interests of disempowered communities foremost in all dealings with countries in which human rights violations occur.
- To help stop legal, social and economic discrimination against people and there exploitation in different ways.
- To cooperate to avoid comprising on human rights for economic or political expediency.
- To sensitize the citizens so that the norms and values of human rights and duties education programme are realized.
- To encourage research studies concerning the relationship between Human Rights and Duties
- Education and International Humanitarian Law.
VISION OF THE CLUB
Human Rights Cell aims to aware people about their rights and help those who are deprived of it .
MUJ FACULTY COORDINATOR
Dr. Maryam Ishrat Beg
Associate Professor, School of Law, MUJ
Contact Details: +91- 9214278601
STUDENT OFFICE BEARERS
|S.No.||Name||Reg. No.||Post||Department||Mobile No.||Email(only outlook)|
|1||Devanshi Jain||201305035||President||Department of Arts and Lawfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Vikhyat Vijayvargiya||201305047||Vice president||Department of Arts and Lawemail@example.com|
|3||Anandita Saini||211302017||Genral Secretary||Department of Arts and Lawfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Raunak Maheshwari||211302010||Directing Manager||Department of Arts and Lawemail@example.com|
|5||Drishti taank||201305021||Promotions Head||Department of Arts and Lawfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Siddarth Sogani||201305060||Technical Head||Department of Arts and Lawemail@example.com|
New Member: 20
Membership Renewal: Nil
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS