OVERVIEW OF THE CLUB
The knowledge of finance is imperative to everyone as we all are affected by the changes in the financial world specially changes in the area of financial services. We all have to manage our finance irrespective of the domain of the study or work.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB
1. Conducts knowledge-sharing sessions and workshops.
2. Conducts quizzes, virtual stock market games and other such activities.
3. Organize interactions with finance experts from industry and academia.
4. Organize discussion on latest financial developments across the world.
5. The club also may take up initiative like financial news review and newsletter.
VISION OF THE CLUB
To promote financial theory and practice in such a way that it becomes a part of one's life. We hope to provide an opportunity for students to improve their understanding of the intricacies of the world of finance and foster an environment where they can learn, share, participate, organize and network with industry.
MUJ FACULTY COORDINATOR
Ms. Sonali Sharma
Department of Business Administration
Contact No. 9929678227
STUDENT OFFICE BEARERS
|S.No.||Name||Reg. No.||Post||Department||Mobile No.|
||Student Coordinator Head
New Members - INR 250/-
Membership Renewal - INR 250/-