SPORTS FACILITIES AT MUJ
Sport is friendship, Sport is health, Sport is education, Sport is life, Sport brings world together, Keep in mind this thought Manipal University have very good Infrastructure in Sports. MUJ provides individual coaches for all the sports, along with the necessary equipment of international standards. Manipal University Jaipur stand out all in the field of sports. Already our students have fared very well in the field of sports. University has very great visibility at nationally and internationally in sports.
To promote Sports & Physical Education, we have introduced bachelor course in Physical Education and improving the standard of sports in Rajasthan and in India as a whole Manipal University Jaipur organizing various sports tournaments, Conferences, Yoga workshops, fitness programs and faculty sports.
On the occasion of “International Yoga Day” on June 21, MUJ organizing every year in the premises and has seen the presence of all Faculty members and Deans with higher number of student participants.
To give tribute a great personality (Major Dhyan Chand ) in the field of sports, Manipal University Jaipur every year organize a Marathon, Run for Fitness on 29th August (National Sports Day)
MUJ have very good sports policy. The policy envisages improvement in standard of sports in the University by inviting and motivating the best talent in different sports, by giving admission through sports quota and offering fee waiver to the outstanding sports persons.
- Adequate indoor and outdoor sports
- A standard Turf Pitch Cricket field with lush greenery
- Four Basket-Ball courts with modular floor tiles
- Four Lawn Tennis Courts
- Five Squash Courts
- Four Volleyball Courts with AstroTurf Flooring
- A lush green Football ground
- Students of MUJ have won several medals in various sports competitions.
Following are the details of sport facilities available at MUJ:
- Tennis:- Well-developed tennis courts with modifiable tile flooring along with fencing around the courts, which provides an international standard playing experience
- Basket Ball:- Professional basketball courts, for an enthusiastic play
- Football:- A lush green football field that encourages the students to be physically fit
- Indoor Games:- Table-tennis, Carom, Chess and badminton along with essential and standard accessories
- Cricket:- A lavish green outfield with turf pitch of an international standard along with two practice pitches that provides an ample opportunity to the students for exploring their talent
- Squash:- Five international standard squash court
- Others facility:- Volleyball courts with astro-turf flooring; Kabaddi and Kho-Kho games facilities.
- Manini Kaushik students of BALLB Manipal University Jaipur Wearing registration no. 181301126 Participated in 52nd ISSF bashed Gold medal in a team event at world rifle championships organized by International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) at Changwon From 31st Aug. to 15th Sept. 2018. The women’s 10m air rifle team of Elavenil Valarivan, Shreya Agarwal and Manini Kaushik produced a charismatic performance for a Gold and has set the world record at World Championships.
- Manish Pandey para athlete and students of BPES Manipal University Jaipur wearing registration no. 171106004 Selected and represented as a volunteer in 18th Asian Games 2018 Held at Jakarta Indonesia from 11 Aug to 03 Sept. 2018. He participated in the 18th edition of the Asian Games as volunteer.
- Mr. Sarvesh Pareek won 4 Medal in Compound archery at All India Inter University Archery Championship in 2017.
- MR. Deependar BPES student won gold medal at National Level in MANLANKAR Cup in shooting 2017. MUJ Americal Football team won silver medal at All India Inter University in 2019.
- Ms Pooja won gold at International Strenth Lifting championship in 2020.