STUDENT DECLARATION ON CODE OF CONDUCT
I hereby undertake that as a student of the Manipal University, Jaipur, I shall be bound by the Academic Regulations, Curriculum, and all the applicable Rules of the Institute.
I also state that:
- I will not give or receive any aid in examinations or in any other work that is to be used as the basis of evaluation/grading
- I will uphold the MUJ Manipal Students Code of Conduct.
I realize that some examples of misconduct in violation of the Students Code of Conduct are as follows:
- Malpractice in in-semester/ end semester examinations
- Plagiarism of any form
- Impersonation in or outside the classroom
- Possession or Consumption of narcotic drugs or any other intoxicating substances
- Harassment/ Threatening/ Intimidation/ Vulgarity of of any kind
- Committing any form of Criminal Offence
- Committing any form of Cyber Offence
- Engaging in any act of indiscipline in or outside the Institute/ Hostel premises
I accept that any act of violation of the Manipal University, Jaipur Students Code of Conduct will invite disciplinary action as decided by the Institute/ Civil Authorities.