Assistant Professor (Senior Scale)
Department of Hotel Management School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Food Production - II||HM 1201||Semester II|
|Food Production - IV||HM 1401||Semester IV|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Ph. D||Management||Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan||2022|
|Certified CDP||Global Cuisine||American Culinary Federation, Miami, USA||2007|
|MBA||Hospitality & HR||EIILM||2012|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Manipal University Jaipur||Associate Professor||Taking care of FP lab & Theory||Present|
|Amity University||Lecturer||Taking care of FP lab & Theory||2 years 8 months|
|IHM Meerut||Lecturer||Taking care of FP lab & Theory||1 year|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Hospitality & Tourism Management
Area of Expertise
Food Production, Global cuisine, Culinary Management, and hospitality management
Area of Research
Management, Culinary, Consumer behaviour, Tourism management
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
1. National Workshop on “Scientific Computational Techniques” organized by Department of Mathematics, Manipal University Jaipur during 8-9, Nov. 2014
2. National Workshop on “Research paper writing” organized by School of business and commerce, Manipal University Jaipur during, December 2014
3. 7day National Workshop on “Research paper writing and use of SPSS” organized by TAPMI School of business, Manipal University Jaipur during, June 2015.
4. 1 Week National Workshop on “SPSS and Uses of software in Research” organized by School of Basic Sciences, Manipal University Jaipur during, July 2015
5. Completed 7-day short-term course On Data Analysis for Research & Publication, which is organized by Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
6. Present a Research paper Title: Health is Wealth: The Significance of Organic/Slow Food in the Context of Indian People” at the International Hospitality & Tourism
Conference-2014 (IHTC-14) In Penang, Malaysia. Published in Taylor & Francis Journal. Scopus Index.
7. Present a paper in World Congress on Advance Management Practices in Business, Banking, Economics, E-Commerce, Marketing and Tourism (BEMT- 2015) held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, on 26th and 27th September 2015
8. Research paper title the relationship between perceived service quality and positive word of mouth effect in terms of four-star hotels growths” has been presented in two days International Conference on “Emerging Trends in Hospitality & Tourism Sector” to be held at “Swami Vivekanand Subharti University”, Meerut (India) on dated 21-22 November 2015 organized by “Bhikaji Cama Subharti Institute of Hotel Management.
9. Attended 7th International Chefs Conference Which is organized by the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS), held at Pullman Hotel, New Delhi, India from September 1st to 3rd 2017.
10. Present a Research paper Title: Molecular Cookery: New Era of Indian Cuisine in Fine Dining Restaurants “at the National Conference on Indian food heritage, At NCHMCT, Noida on 12th and 13th March 2018.
11. Present a research paper Title An Opportunities and Challenges in Molecular Cookery: In Context of Fine Dining Restaurant” in 2nd Singapore – International Conference on Research in Social Science & Humanities (ICRSSH) from 12th March 2019 to 13-March- 2019 at The National University of Singapore Society (NUSS), Singapore.
Under the UTN: CMUJ0707202201
IPR Title: Mushroom & Chives Cookies Recipe Flow Chart Copyright
1. Food, Nutrition & Your Health from Open University Australia.
2. Food & Beverage Management from University Bocconi and offered through Coursera.
3. Excel Skills for Business: Essentials an online non-credit course authorized by Macquarie University, Australia.
4. Beyond the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Addressing Sustainability and Development from University of Michigan, USA.
|The Leela Palace Hotel & Resort||Culinary Associate||2year 7 months|
|Taj Group of Hotels||Chef De Partie||1 year|
|RCCL||Housekeeping assistant||1 year 6 months|
Application No- 202211044308 A, Date of Filing Application- 02/08/2022 publication date-19/08/2022.
Application No- 2022110332630A, Date of Filing Application- 07/06/2022 publication date-17/06/2022.
Application No- 202211030511A, Date of Filing Application- 27/05/2022, publication date-03/06/2022.