9th Convocation of Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ)
Dear Graduating Students/Parents,
Greetings from Manipal University Jaipur!
Congratulations to dear students and proud parents. We are pleased to inform that the 9th Convocation of Manipal University Jaipur is scheduled to be held in Physical Mode during November 04, 2022, to November 06, 2022.
- The students are requested to note that the Degrees /Gold Medals / PhDs will be awarded to all the eligible students at the Convocation ceremony.
- The students who have completed their courses (including internship/MLC’s/Bridge courses) as per their course requirement till October 10, 2022, will be eligible to receive the Degree at the Convocation,
- The students may opt for receiving their Degree Certificate on either of the above days. However, the number of students receiving degree on each day would be restricted to a maximum of 700. As such, students are requested to register themselves for attending the function on either of the three days and the registration shall be done on First Come First Served. The opted date cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- The eligible students are required to submit online applications. The link for online registration is http://www.mujconvocation.in/ and will be active from September 11, 2022 to October 05, 2022. The student will receive the password details on the official email-id only, provided by Manipal University Jaipur. The Email-ID related issues can be addressed to IT Infra at firstname.lastname@example.org and registration related technical issues at email@example.com
- The graduating student with no dues pending will be allowed to register for the Convocation 2022. However, in case of pending dues, a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with all due’s details will be received on the student official email-id while registering on portal. The registration window will be active for the students, after all dues are cleared and data is verified/processed at university end.
- In case of any queries, please correspond at email email@example.com or phone: 0141-399100 ext. 238 at the controller of examination office.
- Graduates are encouraged to attend the convocation in physical mode and get their degrees on stage. The registration charges for attending convocation are ₹ 1000/- which can be transferred to the university account through the registration link mentioned in point 4 above. In case, if they can’t attend the convocation, they can either collect their Degree Certificate in absentia physically from the office of the CoE without any charges or can apply to get their degree certificate posted to their desired address by making the postage charges of ₹ 600/- online through Paytm. Please note that there is no provision for receiving the Degree Certificates/e-Degree Certificate online.
- Graduates shall be asked to deposit certain amount at the Gown counter while receiving the gown, which can be refunded from the same counter after handing over the received gown, after the Convocation.
- Parents can accompany the Graduating student to witness the event, but due to space constraints, separate arrangement for webcasting of the Convocation ceremony would be made, from where they can witness the ceremony live. Also Graduating students and their parents have to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging.
- If the graduate is awarded Gold Medal, the same must be collected from the University, in person. There is no provision of Gold Medals dispatched through post or any other means.
- The students may collect their Degree Certificates in person from the Office of the CoE w.e.f. November 07, 2022, between 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. (Excluding University Holidays).
- In case of authorization, the Graduate must send a mail request of authorization, mentioning the relation and details of the person visiting to collect the Degree Certificate. The authorized person must carry proof of an authorization letter and photo identity card.
- Complete Program schedule and details will be communicated by 2nd week of October 2022.
Controller of Examination,
Manipal University Jaipur