7th Convocation of Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ)
Dear Graduating Students/Parents,
Greeting from Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ)!!
Manipal University Jaipur cordially invites you to the 7th Convocation on November 28, 2020 at 10:00AM in virtual Mode. Dr. Deepak Kumar Hota, Chairman & Managing Director, BEML will grace the occasion as the Chief Guest.
Click Here for Invitation.
Click Here to join the event.
Looking forward for your benign presence.
Dear Graduating Students/Parents,
Greetings from Manipal University Jaipur, congratulations to dear students and proud parents.
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic and also in context to Convocation, this is for information to all that the paramount importance is to safeguard the health and safety of students, and therefore Manipal University Jaipur has scheduled the 7th Convocation through online mode on November 28, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The students are requested to please note that the Degrees /Gold Medals / PhDs will be awarded to all the eligible students at the Convocation ceremony through virtual mode,
- The students who have completed their courses (including internship) as per their course requirement till October 31, 2020, will be eligible to receive the Degree at the Convocation online,
- The eligible students are required to submit online applications, link for online registration is http://www.mujconvocation.in/ the link will be activated from November 01, 2020. The student will receive the password details on the official email-id provided by Manipal University Jaipur. The Email-ID related issues can be addressed to IT Infra email@example.com and registration related technical issues firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any graduate who so desires to get their Degree Certificate physically from the Concerned Authority in a real convocation platform or would like to have photographs taken may approach the office of the CoE later on for getting their name endorsed, for the inclusion of the same for 2021 Convocation i.e. next year. The modalities as and when finalized shall be communicated to all Graduates in due course of time.
- In case of any queries, please corresponds at email email@example.com or phone: 0141-399100-238 at the controller of examination office,
- Graduates are advised to attend the convocation online. For attending the ceremony a separate link will be sent soon, and later if any graduate desires to get their Degree Certificate physically may approach the office of the CoE,
- Please note that there is no provision for receiving the Degree Certificates/e-Degree Certificate online,
- The graduating student with no dues pending will allow to register for the Convocation 2020. However, in case of pending dues, a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with all dues details will receive on the student official email-id. The registration window will be active for the student 24hrs.after the all dues are cleared and data is verified/processed at university end.
- Graduates are advised to apply for getting their Degree certificate posted to their desired address by making the postage charges of ₹ 600/- online through Paytm. If the graduate is awarded Gold Medal, the same has to be collected from the University in person.
- There is no provision of Gold Medal be dispatched through post or any other means.
- The student may also collect their Degree Certificates in person or through an authorized person from the Office of the CoE w.e.f November 30 2020 between 10 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. (Excluding Sundays and Government Holidays).
- In case of authorization, the Graduate must send a mail request of authorization, mentioning the relation and details of the person visiting to collect the Degree Certificate. The authorized person must carry proof of an authorization letter and photo identity card.
Prof Sumit Srivastava
Controller of Examination