CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dr. Teena Shivnani is working as Associate Professor in Department of Commerce at Faculty of Management & Commerce, MUJ.
- Coordinator of CIMA certificate courses in MUJ
- Ph.D Coordinator of SBC (Jan. 2016) Onwards
- Member of Indian Academicians and Researchers Association from 2nd Feb. 2015 onwards.
- Faculty In-charge of Academic Management System (AMS) for SBC
- Joint Secretary of MUJ Faculty Cub from 1st May 2015 onwards.
- Member of Department Research Committee of SBC.
- Member of B.Tech Joint Conselling 2015-16
- Member of Liabrary Committee (2012-13)(2014 to till date)
- Ph.D Resaerch Methodology Course work In-charge :- Teach Research Methodology course work to the Research scholars (June 2012 – till Date)
- Member of Student Doctoral Committee (SDC) of Research Scholars in TAPMI School of Business and School of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Coordinator of Internal Assessment Tsets & Attedance complilation (2012-13)
- Girls Hostel Warden (2012-14)
- Member of oraganizin Committee of IWCEM 2013 onwards
- Member of Working Committee of workshop on “Current Trends in Electronics Materials & Devices” at MUJ, 30th -31st March 2012.
- Guide: One Full time research scholar guide in SBC in the area of Banking.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|| B.Com Semester - IV
|Business Research Methods
|| BBA Semester – IV
|Basics of Accounting
|| B.Tech II & IV Semester
|Accounting & Financial Management
|| BCA Semester – II
|Cost & Management Accounting
|| BBA Semester – III
|| M.Tech Semester – I
||Year of passing
|| MDS University, Ajmer
|| July 2010
|Institution / Organisation
|Sophia College, Ajmer
|| 2011 - 2012
|Aryan International College
|| 2011 - 2012
|Maharshi Dayanand University Ajmer (Centre for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management)
||Contractual Teaching Faculty
|| 2008 - 2011
|Centre for CESBM, MDS University
|Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access (A Project of Ford Foundation, USA) at Savitri Girls College, Ajmer
|| 2002 - 2007
|Campus Diversity Initiative Project (A Project of Ford Foundation, USA) at Savitri Girls College, Ajmer
|| 2002 - 2005
|Manipal University Jaipur
|| 25th Jan 2012 – till date
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Best Student Award (Commerce), Savitri Girls College Ajmer in 2000.
- Gold Medal for Harmony -work in Campus Diversity Initiative Project (A project of Ford Foundation, USA) in 2000.
Seminar/ Workshop/FDP organized:
- Organized Mumbai Dabbawala programme on “Demonstration of Supply Chain” on 12th August 2015 at MUJ.
- Organized Advisory board meet & review of Technology meet of IWCEM conference at MUJ on 30th Nov & 1st Dec. 2013
- Member of Organizing committee of IWCEM 2013- International Conference & Technology Meet on Military & Marine Applications, Pune 18-20th May 2013 at Hotel Holiday Inn.
- Member of Oraganizing Committee of IWCEM 2014- International Conference & Technology Meet on Defiance, Marine & Aero Applications, Pune 24th – 26th May 2014 at Hotel Shareton Pune.
Seminar/ Workshop/FDP attended
- Participated in Seven days National Workshop on “Entrepreneurship & Employability Skills Development”. Organized by FAEA New Delhi at Manipal University, Jaipur from 11th – 17th Jan. 2016
- Participated in Four days National Workshop on “Case Teaching and Case Writing”. Oraganized by TAPMI School of Business, Manipal University, Jaipur on July 28th – 31st 2014.
- Participated in Five days National Workshop on “Business Research Methods and Its Application Using Statistical Software” Oraganized by TAPMI School of Business, Manipal University, Jaipur on July 22-26, 2014
|ICICI Bank Franchisee
||2004 - 2005