Fourth batch of CSE is graduation this with a majority of them already placed in industry. The department caters to the requirements of the students in almost all the engineering and other non-engineering disciplines of the University. It aims to become a Centre of excellence in providing in-depth technical knowledge and opportunities for innovation and research with state-of-art computer facilities.
The aim of the department is to produce versatile students making them ready to be employed in industry/Government Sector/Higher Education/Research & Development/Entrepreneurship from the day one and capable of cross disciplinary collaboration.
The department strives for stronger partnerships with industry, the research community, and other educational institutions. It is home to about 900 BTech Computer Science & Engineering students, 14 Masters students and 28 PhD students. The department is manned by 37 qualified faculties, many of them having industrial exposure.
- Largest department at Manipal University Jaipur.
- State of art computing labs powered by NVIDIA graphic card and PramShavak of CDAC, Pune
- UG & PG curriculum keeps sync with the latest industry demands aided by program electives.
- The electives can be chosen by student to specialization in any of 10 vertical of computing domain.
- Open Electives from other fields to broaden a student's perspective and marketability (commerce, electronics, mathematics, business administration etc.) world of opportunities with flying colours and capitalize on the huge IT market.
- Emphasis on project-based learning, by emphasizing more hands-on, lab projects & minor projects.
- PARAM Shavak - a desktop supercomputer built by CDAC Pune, Powered with 2 multicore CPUs each with minimum 12 cores and 3 Tera-Flops peak computing power with 8 TB of storage
- MoU signed with leading industries to facilitate student with state of art technologies and to make them industry ready like TI, ARM, DELL, ATMEL, EMC2, etc.
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
- Software Engineering & DevOps
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization.
- Web Technologies, Full Stack Development
- Data Science and Big Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Wireless & Sensor Networks
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Embedded System.
- Algorithms & Data structures
- Parallel Programming & High-Performance Computing
- Theoretical Computer Science
- EMC2- Leading cloud computing, big data and trusted IT solutions
- ATMEL- A worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, non-volatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components
- NVIDIA – offer support to globally significant research project & explore challenging topics on visual & parallel computing.
- Edgate Technologies Pvt Ltd., Banglore partner of Texas Instrument
- Secure Meters Ltd, Udaipur – motivates faculty and student to work for green and sustainable computing.
- ARM University - To help faculty teach the latest technology from Arm and its ecosystem, the Arm University Program has developed a suite of Education Kits in a range of core subjects relevant to Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Computer Science and beyond.
- EC Council - EC-Council is a global leader in InfoSec Cyber Security certification programs like Certified Ethical Hacker and Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator.
- Genus Powers & Infrastructure Ltd. - Genus Power Infrastructures Limited, an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified company is an integral part of the US $400 million Kailash Group
- Intel (FICE) - FICE is focused on bridging the academia-industry divide, enhancing student employability, promoting innovation and creating an entrepreneurial ecosystem for youth
- Oracle Academy - advances computer science education globally to drive knowledge, innovation, skills development, and diversity in technology fields