Computing is rapidly evolving and is integrated into every phase of business, science, engineering, medicine, and everyday life. School of Computer Science and Engineering serve the needs of the private and public sectors for highly qualified computing professionals with a high-quality computer science education that enables them to make big strides in their careers. Students are prepared to meet the ever-increasing technological and social challenges with traditional self-discipline, hard work, all-around personality development and a creative approach to problem-solving.
We also promote and nurture the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship among students from the first semester itself, to enable them, not only to be industry-ready but also to be job creators, not just job seekers. To this end, we have collaborations with the leading IT industries like Dell, Microsoft, EMC2, Oracle, Nvidia, Intel, TI, ARM, VMware, EC Council, etc. The School also provides ample opportunity and encouragement to its students to participate in various sports and other extra and co-curricular activities, to help them develop a well-balanced personality.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
School of Computer Science and Engineering comprising of following two departments: Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Department of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, is committed to providing a unique environment for the holistic growth of students, under the able guidance of experienced and committed faculty members.
The school is well equipped with state-of-the-art laboratories and research facilities. Students acquire creative, innovative, entrepreneurial and the technological skills, which are required to make them profession and industry ready.The school attracts high quality students from all over India and has an impressive placement record.
School of Computer Science and Engineering offers the following UG and PG programs:
The school is having collaborations with leading IT industries such as Amazon, Cisco, Dell, EC Council, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, RedHat, VMware, etc which enable students to participate in their flagship events, beg prestigious internships and many turning into placements. Due to such exposure, students are selected in large numbers by Fortune 500 companies.
- Data Analyst / Scientist
- Software Developer / Manager
- Network Security Manager
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Database Designer & Manager
- Computer Scientist
- Full Stack and Salesforce Developer
- Computer Vision Researcher and Developer
- Machine Learning Researchers and Engineers
- AI Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer.
- Project-Based Learning (PBL) or Experiential Learning (EL) offers the students to develop their problem-solving ability and enhance their skills for applying classroom learning.
- Strong mentor relationships mean SCSE students—both undergraduate and graduate—have ample opportunities to work with faculty who are actively involved in research areas including data analytics, complex engineering, information security, quality control, decision modelling and automotive systems, to name a few.
- Working on live projects offered by industry partners is being focused at the school, leading to industry-recognized certifications.
- The curriculum is interdisciplinary at heart - straddling computer science, statistics, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, machine learning, cyber security, data science, and their applications across numerous domains.
- The teaching and research work at the School is amply supported by several core subject labs aided by industry-standard commercial hardware and software platforms like Nvidia, Param Shavak Super Computer, Oracle, Burp Suite, Visual Studio, Nessus, Microsoft Office365 cloud, .Net, Azure etc.
- Follow the latest pedagogical paradigms and practices including MOOCs, Online Learning, webinars and Emerging syllabi keeping pace with technological advancement and industry needs.
The School have state-of-the-art laboratories, as given below:
- Central Computing Lab
- Data Structures & Algorithms Lab
- Database Lab (Oracle)
- Software Engineering Lab
- Networking Lab
- Systems Software Lab
- Computing Research Lab
- Big Data Lab
- Internet of Things Lab
- Advanced Computing Lab (VMWare)
- Cyber Security Lab (EC Council)
- Deep Learning Lab
Click Here for more details.
To prepare students profession and industry ready, the department is having collaborations with following leading IT industries:
- EC Council
- Crypto University
- VM Ware IT Academy
- Microsoft Imagine Academy
- Dell Technologies
- CISCO Network Academy
- Secure Meters
- IBM Academy
- Oracle Academy
- RedHat Academy