CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Relational Database Management System
|| B.Tech IV Semester
|Relational Database Management System Lab
|| B.Tech IV Semester
||Year of passing
|| MNNIT, Allahabad
|| MITS Gwalior
|| Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
|Institution / Organisation
|Manipal University Jaipur
|| Teaching and Academics Responsibilities
|| JULY 2014 - Present
|| 2 years
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Computer Networks, Wireless Sensor network, Advanced Computer Architecture
Cloud Computing, Content Delivery Network, Video Streaming
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Attended AWSome day online conference 2018, Special Edition – Machine Learning on 22, Feb 2018 organized by Amazon Web Services Clouds.
- Technical Program Committee Member and Local Organizing Committee member in “1st International Conference on Intelligent Communication and Computational Techniques ”, December 22-23, 2017 organized by School of Computing & Information Technology, Manipal University Jaipur.
- Attended 1 Day Faculty Development Programme on Networking Simulation using Qualnet Software with DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd on 2nd Nov, 2017.
- Attended AWSome day online conference on 31st Oct 2017 organized by Amazon Web Services Clouds.
- Participated GIAN-MHRD sponsored short-term course on “Public Key Infrastructure and Trust Management” organized by NIT-Goa (Nov. 5-14). Successfully completed the course.
- Co-coordinator and Organizing Committee Member of Faculty Development Program on Computational Intelligence and Machine Based Learning (January 18-22, 2017),
- Technical Program Committee Member and Publication Committee in “First International Conference on Smart Systems, Innovations & Computing”, April 14-16, 2017 organized by School of Computing & Information Technology, Manipal University Jaipur.
- Co-coordinated and Participated in the 3-day national workshop on Intel HPC Code Modernization (Parallelization and Optimization) (October12-14, 2016)
- Participated in the IUCEE-OBE Course conducted by K.L.E. Technology University Faculty August to December 2016.
- Participated in the 3 Days Faculty Development Program on Network Simulation and Related technology using NetSim Software with DELLSOFT Technologies Pyt. Ltd. on September 21-23, 2016.
- Training on "Office 365 basics and the usage of Outlook groups", Friday 13- January -2017 organized by School of Computing & Information Technology, Manipal University Jaipur.
- Recognition by Microsoft for successfully completion of “The Microsoft in the Classroom Program”.
- Recognition by Microsoft and awarded “The Microsoft Innovative Educator” status in recognition of achievements.
- Attended National Workshop on "Cryptography, Applications and Foundations of Data Science".
It was partially sponsored by Information Security Education and Awareness Project, Phase – II, DietY, Government of India and was jointly organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering of NIT, Goa and NITK, Surathkal.
Duration: 26-OCT-2015 to 30-OCT-2015 Venue: NIT, Goa.
- Attended One day Workshop on "Ethical Hacking” by Mr. Ankit Fadia on 21st, 2015 held at MUJ, Jaipur.
- AttendedTwo Day Professor Submit On “Embedded Design Using Atmel 8 bit and 32 bit Microcontrollers” Under Atmel India University Program December, 22nd – 23rd, 2014 held at MUJ, Jaipur.
- Attended One Day Cloud Computing Workshop using IBM's Bluemix on 11 January 2016 at Manipal University Jaipur.