CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|| B.Tech 2nd Year/IV Semester
|Operating System Lab
|| B.Tech 2nd Year/IV Semester
|| B.Tech 1st Year/II Semester
||Year of passing
|| MNNIT, Allahabad
|| MITS Gwalior
|| Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
|Institution / Organisation
|Manipal University Jaipur
|| Teaching and Academics Responsibilities
|| JULY 2014 - Present
|| 2 years
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Computer Networks, Wireless Sensor network, Advanced Computer Architecture
Cloud Computing, Content Delivery Network, Video Streaming
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Participated and successfully completed the 5-day online FDP on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 7 June 2021 to 11 June, 2021.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on "Reinforcement Learning an It's Applications" from 2021-06-07 to 2021-06-11 at PDPM Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur.
- Editor and Co-Convener of 3rd International Conference on “Smart IoT Systems: Innovations in Computing (SSIC-2021)”, to be held at Manipal University Jaipur, January 22-23, 2021.
- Attended FDP “Microsoft Teams Tool Training” on Manipal University Jaipur during 27 July 2020 – 31 July 2020.
- Participated in the IIC Online Sessions conducted by Institution's Innovation Council (IIC) of MHRD's Innovation Cell, New Delhi to promote Innovation, IPR, Entrepreneurship, and Start-ups among HEIs from 28th April to 22nd May 2020.
- Organizing Committee member in “The 5th International Conference on Advanced Machine Learning Technologies and Applications (AMLTA-2020)”, February 13 – 15, 2020, organized at Manipal University Jaipur.
- Organizing Committee member in "Innovations in Computational Intelligence and Computer Vision (ICICV 2020)," hosted by Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, on January 17-19, 2020.
- Participated in a one-week FDP on the theme “AI and Machine Learning” organized by E&ICT at MNIT, Jaipur during December 23-27, 2019.
- Organizing Committee member in “2nd International Conference on Intelligent Communication
- and Computational Techniques ICCT-19)”, September 28-29, 2019, organized at Manipal University Jaipur.
- Publicity chair and Session Chair in 2nd International Conference on “Smart IoT Systems: Innovations in Computing (SSIC-2019)”, to be held at Manipal University Jaipur, January 18-20, 2019.
- Participated in “Pedagogic & Personal Effectiveness Workshop” organized by Manipal University Jaipur Teacher Empowerment Center at Manipal University Jaipur during April 18-20, 2018.
- Attended AWSome day online conference 2018, Special Edition – Machine Learning on 22, Feb 2018 organized by Amazon Web Services Clouds.
- Technical Program Committee Member and Local Organizing Committee member in “1st International Conference on Intelligent Communication and Computational Techniques ”, December 22-23, 2017 organized by School of Computing & Information Technology, Manipal University Jaipur.
- Attended 1 Day Faculty Development Programme on Networking Simulation using Qualnet Software with DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd on 2nd Nov, 2017.
- Attended AWSome day online conference on 31st Oct 2017 organized by Amazon Web Services Clouds.
- Participated GIAN-MHRD sponsored short-term course on “Public Key Infrastructure and Trust Management” organized by NIT-Goa (Nov. 5-14). Successfully completed the course.
- Co-coordinator and Organizing Committee Member of Faculty Development Program on Computational Intelligence and Machine Based Learning (January 18-22, 2017),
- Technical Program Committee Member and Publication Committee in “First International Conference on Smart Systems, Innovations & Computing”, April 14-16, 2017 organized by School of Computing & Information Technology, Manipal University Jaipur.
- Co-coordinated and Participated in the 3-day national workshop on Intel HPC Code Modernization (Parallelization and Optimization) (October12-14, 2016)
- Participated in the IUCEE-OBE Course conducted by K.L.E. Technology University Faculty August to December 2016.
- Participated in the 3 Days Faculty Development Program on Network Simulation and Related technology using NetSim Software with DELLSOFT Technologies Pyt. Ltd. on September 21-23, 2016.
- Training on "Office 365 basics and the usage of Outlook groups", Friday 13- January -2017 organized by School of Computing & Information Technology, Manipal University Jaipur.
- Recognition by Microsoft for successfully completion of “The Microsoft in the Classroom Program”.
- Recognition by Microsoft and awarded “The Microsoft Innovative Educator” status in recognition of achievements.
- Attended National Workshop on "Cryptography, Applications and Foundations of Data Science".
It was partially sponsored by Information Security Education and Awareness Project, Phase – II, DietY, Government of India and was jointly organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering of NIT, Goa and NITK, Surathkal.
Duration: 26-OCT-2015 to 30-OCT-2015 Venue: NIT, Goa.
- Attended One day Workshop on "Ethical Hacking” by Mr. Ankit Fadia on 21st, 2015 held at MUJ, Jaipur.
- AttendedTwo Day Professor Submit On “Embedded Design Using Atmel 8 bit and 32 bit Microcontrollers” Under Atmel India University Program December, 22nd – 23rd, 2014 held at MUJ, Jaipur.
- Attended One Day Cloud Computing Workshop using IBM's Bluemix on 11 January 2016 at Manipal University Jaipur.
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IEEE AND IEEE COMPUTER SOCIETY
- UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET) JUNE-2012 FOR LECTURESHI