CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dr Priyansha Mehra is working as Associate Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering , Faculty of Engineering at Manipal University Jaipur.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Design of Industrial Structures
|| M.Tech (Structural Engineering)
||Year of passing
|| MNIT Jaipur
|| MNIT Jaipur
|| Engineering College, Kota
|Institution / Organisation
|Poornima Institute of Engineering & Technology,Jaipur
||Assistant professor & Head
|| 2 Years
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Young Concrete Technologist 2017 on Concrete Day 20/12/2017 by Indian Concrete Institute –Rajasthan State Center.
- Attended an international symposium “YRGS 2013” on “Current Challenges in Structural Engineering” held at MNIT Jaipur during October 15-16, 2013.
- Attended an international symposium “FIB 2014” on “Improving Performance of Concrete Structures” held at Mumbai, India during February 10-14, 2014.
- Attended an international conference “UKIERI Concrete Congress” on “Concrete Research Driving Profit and Sustainability” held at NIT Jalandhar during 2nd -5th November, 2015.
- Attended an international conference “INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT TRENDS IN ENGINEERING AND MATERIAL SCIENCES” held at JNU Jaipur during 17th -19th March, 2016.
- Attended an international conference “ADVANCES IN CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY, MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES” held at Goa Engineering College, Goa, India during 22th -24th June, 2016.
SEMINARS/SHORT TERM COURSES/WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Attended Short term training program on “Sustainability in Construction: Materials and Methods” during 30th -1th June, 2016 at IIT Guwahati.
- Attended Short term training program on “Building Materials Characterization and Testing” during 1st-5th June, 2015 at Material Research Center, MNIT Jaipur.
- Participated in Engineering Faculty Workshop “Mission 10X” conducted by WIPRO at Poornima Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur during 6th – 8th January 2015.
- Attended Short term faculty development program on “Research Methodology and Design of Experiments” during 27th -31st October, 2014 at Department of Mechanical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur.
- Attended All India Seminar on “Methodologies for Air Pollution Control" during 30th-31st August 2013 at MNIT Jaipur.
- Attended Short term faculty development program on “Numerical & Computational Techniques in Engineering” during 17th-22nd December, 2012 at Department of Civil Engineering, MNIT Jaipur.
- Attended Roving National Seminar on “Concrete Sustainability through Innovative Materials and Techniques” organized by Indian Concrete Institute on 11th January 2011.