CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
||Year of passing
|| Amity University Rajasthan
|| Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur
|| ILS Law College
|| University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Law of Crimes, Civil Procedure Code, Interpretation of Statutes, Principles of Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing, Women and the Law
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
PRESENTATIONS IN CONFERENCES & SEMINARS
- Paper titled ‘Inter-Relation of Education and Society: Gaps in The Education System and their Impact on Social Changes’ at National Conference on Human Rights Issues, Social Problems and Changes in 21st Century by Department of Sociology, Ranchi University, Jharkhand on 26th June 2021.
- Paper titled ‘Critical Analysis of the Reservation Scheme in India: Impact and the Improvements Needed’ at National Conference on the Seven Decades of Indian Constitution: Contemporary Issues and Challenges, organized by Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune on June 22th, 2021.
- Paper presented titled ‘Need to Strengthen the Healthcare System in India: Lesson Learnt in Pandemic’ at International Conference on Right to Health and Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Healthcare System organized by Kerala Law Academy Law College on 19th June 2021.
- Paper presented titled ‘Freedom of Speech and Expression in a Democracy: A Critical Study’ at a One Day National Seminar Organized by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla on 16th March 2021.
- Paper presented titled ‘Impact of Live-in Relationships on Indian Society’ in the International Conference on Legality of Live-in Relationship in India: A Closer Outlook, Organized by Kerala Law Academy Law College on 23rd January 2021.
- Paper presented titled ‘Protecting the Rights of Female Sex-workers: Proposition of a Pro-Work Model’ in the ‘4th International Conference on Human Rights and Gender Justice’ Organized by Knowledge Steez in in association with South Ural State University, University of Maribor and Legal Studies Association, Missouri university held on 13th December, 2020.
- Paper presented titled ‘Policy related to Commercial Sex-Work: The Indian Legal Perspective’ in an International E- Conference on Human Trafficking held by ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh in collaboration with International Council of Jurist, London on 29th November 2020.
- Paper presented titled ‘Sex Trade and its Impact on Economy’ at an International E- Conference on Economic Crimes and fraud Management held by Centre of Economic Crimes and Counter Corruption Studies, Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur, Rajasthan from 27th-28th October 2020.
- Completed Online Certificate Course on Legal Aspects of Startups organized by Legal Startups in collaboration with GNLU Legal Incubation Council (Supported by SSIP, Education Department, Govt. of Gujarat), GNLU Centre for IPR, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar from February 20 to March 14, 2021.
- Seven- days Online Short Term Course sponsored by UGC in Research Methodology held from 8th-14th October 2020 by Aligarh Muslim University, UGC- Human Resources Development Centre.
- Four-week Faculty Induction Training/Orientation Program from 4th June – 1st July 2020 under the MHRD sponsored Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching, Organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College in association with Research Development and Services Cell, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi
- Seven-days Faculty Development Program from 30th May- 5th June 2020 on Contemporary Research and practices in Social Sciences conducted online by Amity University Uttar Pradesh
- Four-days International Workshop On Academic Writing from November 14- 17, 2018 held at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab.
- Completed Coursera Course on Moral Foundation of Politics offered by Yale University, Influencing People offered by University of Michigan and Classical Sociological Theory offered by University of Amsterdam.
OTHER ACEDEMIC ACTIVITIES
- Invited as a Resource person in a 5-day National Workshop on Legal Drafting and Research from 30th Sept- 4th Oct, 2020 Organized by Knowledge Steez.
- Judged Quarter Final Round of 3rd Surana & Surana & Raffles University, Neemrana National Labour Law Moot Court Competition 2019, held at Raffles University, Neemrana on 13th October 2019.
- Judged Preliminary Rounds of National Trial Advocacy Competition,2019 held at Amity University Rajasthan on 13th September 2019.
- Judged Quarter final round of IInd Surana and Surana Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law International Law Moot Court Competition 2018, held at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab on 17th November 2018.
- Judged Semi-final round of 1st Surana & Surana and School of Law Raffles University National Labour Law Moot Court Competition, 2018 held at Raffles University, Neemrana on 18th March 2018