Areas of Interest: Psychology & Behavioural Sciences
Areas of Research: Positive Psychology,Clinical Psychology,Health Psychology & Applied Psychology
- Extending planned environmentalism: Anticipated guilt and embarrassment across cultures. pp.88-297
- Values and their relationship to environmental concern and conservation behavior.457-475
- Ecological Concern and Awareness in Indian Adult Population
- A study of QOL: Subjective well-being in Indian army officers.pp.139-143
- Positive psychological capital in relation to psychological wellbeing in senior school students.pp.35-40
- Women Leadership Making It Visible.pp.45-47
- A comparative study of some resilience factors in high and low academic achievers.pp.55-61
- Role stress: A comparative study of role stress in government and private hospitals nurses. Indian pp. 11-22.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & CONTRIBUTIONS:
- International Affiliate Member; American Psychological Association
- Life Associate Member; Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists
- Senior Associate member; IEDRC(International Economics Development Research Center)
- Member Jaipur Chapter; NHRDN- Jaipur Chapter.